OECD areas at a look shows how areas and towns give a contribution to nationwide financial development and wellbeing and fitness. This version updates greater than forty region-by-region signs to evaluate disparities inside nations and their evolution over the last 15 years. The file covers the entire OECD member nations and, the place facts can be found, Brazil, People’s Republic of China, Colombia, India, Latvia, Lithuania, Peru, the Russian Federation and South Africa.
New to this edition:
- A entire photo of health and wellbeing within the 391 OECD areas in response to eleven features that form people's lives: source of revenue, jobs, housing, schooling, health and wellbeing, atmosphere, security, civic engagement and governance, entry to prone, social connections, and lifestyles pride.
- contemporary tendencies in subnational executive funds and symptoms on how capabilities are allotted and co-ordinated throughout degrees of governments.
Read or Download OECD Regions at a Glance 2016 (Gouvernance) PDF
Similar government books
Legislation is a part of the method through which humans build their perspectives of the realm. In fabric legislations, exclusive pupil John Brigham specializes in the locations the place legislation and fabric lifestyles intersect, and the way legislations creates and alters our social fact. Brigham appears at an eclectic staff of our bodies and things—from maps and territories and tendencies in courthouse structure to a woman’s womb and a judge’s body—to make connections among the cloth and the felony.
Country, Constitutionalism and Buddhism in Sri Lanka deals a brand new viewpoint on modern debates approximately Sinhalese Buddhist nationalism in Sri Lanka. during this ebook de Silva Wijeyeratne argues forcefully that ‘Sinhalese Buddhism’ within the interval ahead of its engagement with the British colonial kingdom signified a comparatively unbounded (although every now and then boundary forming) set of practices that facilitated either the inclusion and exclusion of non-‘Buddhist’ ideas and other people inside of a selected cosmological body.
The Oxford instruction manual of kingdom and native executive is an old project. It features a wide selection of essays that outline the real questions within the box, assessment the place we're in answering them, and set the path and phrases of discourse for destiny paintings. The guide may have a considerable impression in defining the sector for future years.
This e-book offers a pragmatic guide for laws. Written via a crew of specialists, practitioners and students, it invitations nationwide associations to use its teachings within the context in their personal drafting manuals and legislation. research specializes in common rules and most sensible perform in the context of different platforms of presidency in Europe.
- The Third Agenda in U.S. Presidential Debates: DebateWatch and Viewer Reactions, 1996-2004 (Praeger Series in Political Communication (Hardcover))
- US Climate Change Policy (Transforming Environmental Politics and Policy)
- From Religious Empires to Secular States: State Secularization in Turkey, Iran, and Russia (Conceptualising Comparative Politics)
- Terrorism, U.S. Strategy, and Reagan Policies (Contributions in Military Studies)
- The Jarring Road to Democratic Inclusion: A Comparative Assessment of State–Society Engagements in Israel and Turkey
- Violent Capitalism and Hybrid Identity in the Eastern Congo: Power to the Margins
Extra info for OECD Regions at a Glance 2016 (Gouvernance)