By Karen Barney,Margaret Perkinson
Look no extra for the e-book that offers the data crucial for profitable perform within the speedily growing to be box of gerontological occupational treatment! Occupational remedy with getting older Adults is a brand new, finished textual content edited through OT and gerontological specialists Karen Frank Barney and Margaret Perkinson that takes a different interdisciplinary and collaborative method in masking each significant points of geriatric gerontological occupational treatment perform. With 30 chapters written through 70 eminent leaders in gerontology and OT, this ebook covers the full continuum of take care of the getting older inhabitants in addition to particular concerns for this swiftly starting to be demographic. This leading edge textual content additionally covers topical matters spanning the components of moral techniques to therapy; foodstuff and oral healthiness issues; pharmacological matters; low imaginative and prescient interventions; assistive know-how helps; and extra to make sure readers are good versed in each point of this key perform area.
- UNIQUE! Intraprofessional and interprofessional method of intervention emphasizes operating holistically and collaboratively in serving older adults.
- Case examples assist you learn how to observe new info to genuine sufferer situations.
- Questions on the finish of every bankruptcy can be used for dialogue or different studying applications.
- Chapter on evidence-based practice discusses how you can contain facts into the scientific setting.
- Chapter on ethics presents a deeper figuring out of the way to handle tough moral dilemmas.
- UNIQUE! bankruptcy at the wide selection of physiological changes one of the getting older sufferer inhabitants highlights similar occupational functionality issues.
- UNIQUE! bankruptcy on oral health explores the demanding situations confronted by means of older adults.
Read or Download Occupational Therapy with Aging Adults - E-Book: Promoting Quality of Life through Collaborative Practice PDF
Similar allied health professions books
This publication stories our wisdom of the incoherent speech which may current as a symptom of schizophrenia. this can be essentially the most researched signs within the illness. The content material covers scientific presentation, differential prognosis and the theories proposed to account for the symptom in those 'thought disordered' sufferers, starting from the psychoanalytic to there being a sort of aphasia concerned.
The Atlas of Endoscopic Ultrasonography presents readers with a wide selection of very good photos got from either diagnostic and healing methods. The Atlas features a DVD with the intention to be a useful addition to the library of trainee and working towards gastroenterologists with videos and searchable database of pictures.
Because the 2014 Ebola outbreak many public- and private-sector leaders have visible a necessity for greater administration of world public healthiness emergencies. the results of the Ebola epidemic pass way past the 3 hardest-hit international locations and past the well-being quarter. schooling, baby safety, trade, transportation, and human rights have all suffered.
Released by means of the yankee collage of activities medication, this authoritative handbook teaches health and wellbeing health pros and scholars the way to effectively behavior health evaluation trying out. the focal point on overview makes this content material serious for these learning to go into the health and rehabilitation fields, in addition to these already operating who have to align their perform to criteria.
- Examination Intensive Care Medicine 2e - eBook
- Transvaginal Colour Doppler: The Scientific Basis and Practical Application of Colour Doppler in Gynaecology
- Cornea Atlas E-Book (Expert Consult)
- Pharmacology for the Physical Therapist (A & L Allied Health)
- Fundamentals of Body CT E-Book (Fundamentals of Radiology)
- Private Practice in Occupational Therapy
Additional resources for Occupational Therapy with Aging Adults - E-Book: Promoting Quality of Life through Collaborative Practice