By Sergiy Bogomolov,Matthieu Martel,Pavithra Prabhakar
The NSV workshop is devoted to the improvement of logical and mathematical thoughts for the reasoning approximately programmability and reliability.
Read or Download Numerical Software Verification: 9th International Workshop, NSV 2016, Toronto, ON, Canada, July 17-18, 2016, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) PDF
Best logic books
This ebook collects the most fascinating fresh writings which are tackling, from a number of issues of view, the matter of giving an accounting of the character, function, and justification of actual mathematical practice–mathematics as really performed by way of genuine stay mathematicians. what's the nature of the items being studied?
This e-book describes a application of analysis in computable constitution idea. The objective is to discover definability stipulations such as bounds on complexity which persist less than isomorphism. the implications follow to established varieties of constructions (groups, fields, vector areas, linear orderings Boolean algebras, Abelian p-groups, types of arithmetic).
This quantity offers a discussion board which highlights new achievements and overviews of modern advancements of the thriving good judgment teams within the Asia-Pacific sector. It includes papers by way of best logicians and likewise a few contributions in laptop technological know-how logics and philosophic logics.
The hot version of this vintage textbook, advent to Mathematical good judgment, 6th variation explores the significant themes of mathematical common sense. It covers propositional common sense, first-order common sense, first-order quantity concept, axiomatic set conception, and the idea of computability. The textual content additionally discusses the key result of Gödel, Church, Kleene, Rosser, and Turing.
- Algorithmic Aspects of Cloud Computing: First International Workshop, ALGOCLOUD 2015, Patras, Greece, September 14-15, 2015. Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- New Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence: JSAI-isAI 2014 Workshops, LENLS, JURISIN, and GABA, Kanagawa, Japan, October 27-28, 2014, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Artificial Intelligence in Medicine: 16th Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Medicine, AIME 2017, Vienna, Austria, June 21-24, 2017, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Mathematics, Models, and Modality: Selected Philosophical Essays
- Using Event-B for Critical Device Software Systems
- Algebraic Complexity Theory (Grundlehren der mathematischen Wissenschaften)
Extra resources for Numerical Software Verification: 9th International Workshop, NSV 2016, Toronto, ON, Canada, July 17-18, 2016, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)