By Jürgen Trouvain,Ulrike Gut
Read Online or Download Non-Native Prosody: Phonetic Description and Teaching Practice (Trends in Linguistics. Studies and Monographs [TiLSM]) PDF
Best linguistics books
Ken and Yetta Goodman’s expert paintings has been a lifelong collaboration, proficient by way of shared philosophical strands. An overarching target has been to supply entry for all youngsters to literacy and studying and to notify and increase educating and studying. each one is also well-known for particular components of concentration and is understood for specific ideas.
A De Gruyter name
This publication deals an creation for Translation experiences (TS) students to serious Translation stories (CTS), a cultural-studies method of the research of translation spearheaded by way of Sakai Naoki and Lydia H. Liu, with an implicit concentrate on translation as a social perform formed by way of strength family members in society.
This quantity demystifies the systems and useful makes use of of Grounded concept, a well-established learn technique used world wide this present day through social scientists, academics, and qualitative researchers. meant for graduate scholars, supervisors, and researchers, it presents readers with the instruments for realizing, justifying, and disseminating new theoretical insights for the utilized Linguistics group and past.
- The Routledge Handbook of Language Testing (Routledge Handbooks in Applied Linguistics)
- The Linguistic Analysis of Jokes (Routledge Studies in Linguistics)
- The Routledge Encyclopedia of Research Methods in Applied Linguistics
- Rethinking Linguistics (Routledge Advances in Communication and Linguistic Theory)
- Cratinus and the Art of Comedy
- Biological and Behavioral Determinants of Language Development
Extra resources for Non-Native Prosody: Phonetic Description and Teaching Practice (Trends in Linguistics. Studies and Monographs [TiLSM])