By Dan S. Felsenthal,Hannu Nurmi
Read or Download Monotonicity Failures Afflicting Procedures for Electing a Single Candidate (SpringerBriefs in Economics) PDF
Best political philosophy books
This booklet demonstrates that the us, even if we love it or now not, is a theolegal country - a democracy that at the same time promises voters the precise to loose expression of trust whereas combating the institution of a country religion.
This ebook explores the associative tasks we owe to our kids, mom and dad, neighbors, colleagues, affiliates and compatriots and defends a singular account which justifies such tasks during the consciousness of values which are produced in those several types of social relationships. Seglow engages with a number of key modern debates together with parental rights over children’s schooling, the burdens of eldercare, permissible partiality to acquaintances, and international justice as opposed to compatriot tasks.
This edited quantity addresses the demanding situations and possibilities dealing with NATO post-2014, using an unique method of method that may produce clean insights into this scorching subject in the overseas safeguard community.
Dophilosophers have a accountability to their society that's designated from theirresponsibility to it as voters? This edited quantity explores either what variety ofcontribution philosophy could make and what kind of reasoning is acceptable whenaddressing public issues now. those questions are posed through leadinginternational students operating within the fields of ethical and political philosophy.
- The Philosophy of Life and Death: Ludwig Klages and the Rise of a Nazi Biopolitics (Palgrave Studies in Cultural and Intellectual History)
- Nietzsche's Earth: Great Events, Great Politics
- Hannah Arendt and Karl Marx: On Totalitarianism and the Tradition of Western Political Thought
- Friendship Reconsidered: What It Means and How It Matters to Politics
- Radicalizing Rawls: Global Justice and the Foundations of International Law (Philosophy, Public Policy, and Transnational Law)
- Civic Republicanism (Problems of Philosophy)
Additional resources for Monotonicity Failures Afflicting Procedures for Electing a Single Candidate (SpringerBriefs in Economics)