By L. Perry
Read Online or Download Mitt Romney, Mormonism, and the 2012 Election (Palgrave Studies in Religion, Politics, and Policy) PDF
Best political philosophy books
This booklet demonstrates that the U.S., even if we adore it or no longer, is a theolegal kingdom - a democracy that concurrently promises electorate the suitable to unfastened expression of trust whereas combating the institution of a nation religion.
This publication explores the associative tasks we owe to our youngsters, mom and dad, buddies, colleagues, affiliates and compatriots and defends a unique account which justifies such tasks throughout the attention of values which are produced in those different types of social relationships. Seglow engages with a number of key modern debates together with parental rights over children’s schooling, the burdens of eldercare, permissible partiality to pals, and international justice as opposed to compatriot tasks.
This edited quantity addresses the demanding situations and possibilities dealing with NATO post-2014, utilising an unique method of technique that would produce clean insights into this scorching subject in the overseas defense community.
Dophilosophers have a accountability to their society that's specific from theirresponsibility to it as electorate? This edited quantity explores either what variety ofcontribution philosophy could make and what form of reasoning is suitable whenaddressing public issues now. those questions are posed through leadinginternational students operating within the fields of ethical and political philosophy.
- Secular Powers: Humility in Modern Political Thought
- Social Ends and Political Means (Routledge Revivals)
- Pluralism and Liberal Politics (Routledge Studies in Contemporary Philosophy)
- Ethics and Politics in Contemporary Theory Between Critical Theory and Post-Marxism (Routledge Innovations in Political Theory)
- The Political Theory of Judith N. Shklar: Exile from Exile
- Herder's Political Thought: A Study on Language, Culture and Community
Additional resources for Mitt Romney, Mormonism, and the 2012 Election (Palgrave Studies in Religion, Politics, and Policy)