By Hans-Dieter Klingemann,Andrea Volkens,Judith Bara,Ian Budge
Note: The Kindle variation of this e-book doesn't contain any CDs or DVDs.
Read or Download Mapping Policy Preferences II: Estimates for Parties, Electors and Governments in Central and Eastern Europe, European Union and OECD 1990-2003 (v. 2): ... Europe, European Union, and OECD 1990-2003 PDF
Similar government books
Legislations is a part of the method wherein humans build their perspectives of the area. In fabric legislations, exotic student John Brigham makes a speciality of the areas the place legislations and fabric lifestyles intersect, and the way legislations creates and alters our social fact. Brigham appears to be like at an eclectic crew of our bodies and things—from maps and territories and traits in courthouse structure to a woman’s womb and a judge’s body—to make connections among the cloth and the felony.
Kingdom, Constitutionalism and Buddhism in Sri Lanka deals a brand new standpoint on modern debates approximately Sinhalese Buddhist nationalism in Sri Lanka. during this publication de Silva Wijeyeratne argues forcefully that ‘Sinhalese Buddhism’ within the interval ahead of its engagement with the British colonial nation signified a comparatively unbounded (although from time to time boundary forming) set of practices that facilitated either the inclusion and exclusion of non-‘Buddhist’ innovations and other people inside a specific cosmological body.
The Oxford instruction manual of nation and native executive is an historical project. It includes a wide selection of essays that outline the real questions within the box, review the place we're in answering them, and set the course and phrases of discourse for destiny paintings. The guide could have a considerable impact in defining the sector for future years.
This publication offers a pragmatic guide for laws. Written by way of a staff of specialists, practitioners and students, it invitations nationwide associations to use its teachings within the context in their personal drafting manuals and legislation. research makes a speciality of basic rules and top perform in the context of different platforms of presidency in Europe.
- Learning While Governing: Expertise and Accountability in the Executive Branch (Chicago Studies in American Politics)
- The American Vice Presidency: From the Shadow to the Spotlight
- Modes of Governance and Revenue Flows in African Mining (International Political Economy Series)
- Cultural Governance and the European Union: Protecting and Promoting Cultural Diversity in Europe (Palgrave Studies in European Union Politics)
- Civil Service Reform in the States: Personnel Policy and Politics at the Subnational Level (SUNY series in Public Administration)
- Achieving Project Management Success in the Federal Government
Additional resources for Mapping Policy Preferences II: Estimates for Parties, Electors and Governments in Central and Eastern Europe, European Union and OECD 1990-2003 (v. 2): ... Europe, European Union, and OECD 1990-2003