By Holly Hibner,Mary Kelly
- Focusses on assortment quality
- Offers useful purposes for assortment librarians and managers
- Relevant for various library forms: public, educational, tuition, and special
Read Online or Download Making a Collection Count: A Holistic Approach to Library Collection Management (Chandos Information Professional Series) PDF
Similar library & information science books
"Transforming details Literacy courses: Intersecting Frontiers of Self, Library tradition, and Campus Community," # sixty four within the ACRL guides in Librarianship sequence, brings jointly a wide array of concerns and issues that educational guideline librarians needs to deal with together with the highbrow, mental, cultural, definitional and structural matters which are found in greater schooling environments.
This booklet brings jointly chapters that current more than a few chapters in regards to the tendencies in schooling and study within the box of library and knowledge technological know-how (LIS) within the Asia-Oceania quarter of the area. Why a ebook approximately LIS within the Asia-Oceania quarter? One key cause of a booklet at the subject is the large progress of the sphere when it comes to scholars and colleges fairly in Asia.
Library assortment administration is an important a part of any library’s operations. creating a assortment count number takes a holistic examine library assortment administration, connecting assortment administration actions and departments, and instructs on easy methods to assemble and examine information from each one aspect in a collection’s lifecycle.
Video games can appear to do the most unlikely: achieve buyers and force site visitors to tasks and prone. yet how can libraries use gamification and online game components to enhance guideline and outreach, or to inspire using specific parts and providers? during this consultant, readers will know about the best way to constitution video game actions on the way to most sensible achieve their buyers.
- Multilingual Information Management: Information, Technology and Translators (Chandos Information Professional)
- Transforming Information Literacy Programs: Intersecting Frontiers of Self, Library Culture, and Campus Community (ACRL Publications in Librarianship No. 64)
- Functional Future for Bibliographic Control: Transitioning into new communities of practice and awareness
- The Machiavellian Librarian: Winning Allies, Combating Budget Cuts, and influencing Stakeholders (Chandos Information Professional Series)
- LIS Education in Developing Countries: The Road Ahead (IFLA Publications)
- Facelifts for Special Libraries: A Practical Guide to Revitalizing Diverse Physical and Digital Spaces (Chandos Information Professional Series)
Extra resources for Making a Collection Count: A Holistic Approach to Library Collection Management (Chandos Information Professional Series)