By Ji?í P?ibá?
Read Online or Download Liquid Society and Its Law (Applied Legal Philosophy) PDF
Similar political philosophy books
This e-book demonstrates that the USA, even if we adore it or now not, is a theolegal state - a democracy that at the same time promises voters the fitting to loose expression of trust whereas combating the institution of a nation religion.
This booklet explores the associative tasks we owe to our youngsters, mom and dad, buddies, colleagues, affiliates and compatriots and defends a unique account which justifies such tasks throughout the recognition of values which are produced in those different types of social relationships. Seglow engages with a number of key modern debates together with parental rights over children’s schooling, the burdens of eldercare, permissible partiality to pals, and international justice as opposed to compatriot tasks.
This edited quantity addresses the demanding situations and possibilities dealing with NATO post-2014, using an unique method of approach that would produce clean insights into this scorching subject in the overseas defense community.
Dophilosophers have a accountability to their society that's specified from theirresponsibility to it as electorate? This edited quantity explores either what style ofcontribution philosophy could make and what kind of reasoning is suitable whenaddressing public concerns now. those questions are posed via leadinginternational students operating within the fields of ethical and political philosophy.
- Civil Society in Liberal Democracy (Routledge Studies in Contemporary Philosophy)
- Biopolitics and Utopia: An Interdisciplinary Reader (Palgrave Series in Bioethics and Public Policy)
- Marx's Concept of Money (Routledge Studies in the History of Economics)
- Economic Thought and Institutional Change in France and Italy, 1789–1914: A Comparative Study
- Tensions of Modernity: Las Casas and His Legacy in the French Enlightenment (Routledge Innovations in Political Theory)
Extra resources for Liquid Society and Its Law (Applied Legal Philosophy)