By Søren Dosenrode
Read or Download Limits to Regional Integration (The International Political Economy of New Regionalisms Series) PDF
Similar international business & finance books
This e-book attracts jointly key matters caused by the area alternate Organisation's deliberate 'Millennium around' and the desire that it'll result in freer exchange as we start this new century.
Britian and Japan within the modern international presents up to date analyses of those nations when it comes to economics, politics, protection and id at the worldwide, neighborhood, subnational and civic degrees. The publication strikes past an research of state-to-state kin among Britain and Japan by means of reading the position of civil society within the dating and examining the best way the 2 nations care for universal matters, reminiscent of the 'special dating' either keep with the united states; the connection with the continents that either one of those island international locations border; the query of the measure of decentralization to permit inside of their contested borders.
Lives at risk demonstrates how and why seafarers are a susceptible body of workers. It argues they're made so by means of the organization and constitution in their employment; the prioritisation of revenue over defense by means of the actors that interact and keep watch over their labour; the bounds of enforcement of the regulatory framework that's in position to guard them; and by means of their weak point as collective actors with regards to capital.
Within the totally up to date 6th variation of realizing worldwide Cultures: Metaphorical trips via 34 countries, Clusters of countries, Continents, and variety, authors Martin J. Gannon and Rajnandini Pillai current the cultural metaphor as a mode for realizing the cultural mindsets of person countries, clusters of countries, continents, and variety in every one country.
- Cultural Industries and the Production of Culture (Routledge Studies in International Business and the World Economy)
- Marketing Issues in Western Europe: Changes and Developments
- The Anatomy of Japanese Business (Routledge Library Editions: Japan)
- Business and Post-disaster Management: Business, organisational and consumer resilience and the Christchurch earthquakes
- Trade and Civilisation in the Indian Ocean: An Economic History from the Rise of Islam to 1750
- Military Power, Conflict and Trade: Military Spending, International Commerce and Great Power Rivalry
Extra resources for Limits to Regional Integration (The International Political Economy of New Regionalisms Series)