By Norbert H. Nickel
This ebook at the Laser Crystallization of Silicon studies the most recent experimental and theoretical reviews within the box. it's been written by means of recognized worldwide professionals and covers the latest phenomena with regards to the laser crystallization strategy and the homes of the ensuing polycrystalline silicon.
Reflecting the actually interdisciplinary nature of the sphere that the sequence covers, this quantity will stay of significant curiosity to physicists, chemists, fabrics scientists and machine engineers in smooth undefined.
- Valuable functions for undefined, really within the fabrication of thin-film electronics
- Each bankruptcy has been peer reviewed
- An vital and well timed contribution to the semiconductor literature
Read Online or Download Laser Crystallization of Silicon - Fundamentals to Devices: 75 (Semiconductors and Semimetals) PDF
Best industrial & technical chemistry books
The prior forty years have visible an attractive progress in globally orientated private and non-private projects concerning chemical and environmental matters. The groundbreaking 1972 United international locations convention at the Human surroundings held in Stockholm was once the development accountable for starting up framework for worldwide environmental regulations, together with these addressing chemical security.
A bestseller in its first version, Liquid Detergents, moment variation captures the main major advances for the reason that 1996, retaining its recognition as a first-stop reference in all basic theories, sensible functions, and production points of liquid detergents. that includes new fabric and updates in each bankruptcy, the publication expands its insurance of emulsions to incorporate nanoemulsions, provides new facts to explain the rheology of present advertisement detergent uncooked fabrics in comparison to comprehensive items, and gives a extra whole theoretical remedy of the aggregation in non-aqueous solvents.
Basics of Environmental and Toxicological Chemistry: Sustainable technology, Fourth version covers university-level environmental chemistry, with toxicological chemistry built-in through the ebook. This new version of a bestseller offers an up to date textual content with an elevated emphasis on sustainability and eco-friendly chemistry.
This imperative ebook describes lubricant ingredients, their synthesis, chemistry, and mode of motion. All vital parts of software are lined, detailing which lubricants are wanted for a specific program. Laboratory and box functionality info for every program is supplied and the layout of cost effective, environmentally pleasant applied sciences is totally explored.
- Solar Energy Conversion and Storage: Photochemical Modes (Electrochemical Energy Storage and Conversion)
- Thin Films for Advanced Electronic Devices: Advances in Research and Development: 15 (Physics of Thin Films)
- Rare Earth-Based Corrosion Inhibitors (Woodhead Publishing Series in Metals and Surface Engineering)
- Applied Surface Thermodynamics, Second Edition: 151 (Surfactant Science)
- Hazardous Substances and Human Health: Exposure, Impact and External Cost Assessment at the European Scale (Trace Metals and other Contaminants in the Environment)
Additional info for Laser Crystallization of Silicon - Fundamentals to Devices: 75 (Semiconductors and Semimetals)