By Richard Meissner
Read Online or Download Interest Groups, Water Politics and Governance: The Case of the Lesotho Highlands Water Project (SpringerBriefs in Environmental Science) PDF
Similar political philosophy books
This publication demonstrates that the U.S., even if we adore it or now not, is a theolegal state - a democracy that at the same time promises electorate the best to unfastened expression of trust whereas fighting the institution of a country religion.
This booklet explores the associative tasks we owe to our kids, mom and dad, pals, colleagues, affiliates and compatriots and defends a unique account which justifies such tasks in the course of the cognizance of values which are produced in those several types of social relationships. Seglow engages with a number of key modern debates together with parental rights over children’s schooling, the burdens of eldercare, permissible partiality to pals, and worldwide justice as opposed to compatriot tasks.
This edited quantity addresses the demanding situations and possibilities dealing with NATO post-2014, utilizing an unique method of technique that might produce clean insights into this sizzling subject in the overseas protection community.
Dophilosophers have a accountability to their society that's special from theirresponsibility to it as electorate? This edited quantity explores either what sort ofcontribution philosophy could make and what form of reasoning is suitable whenaddressing public issues now. those questions are posed through leadinginternational students operating within the fields of ethical and political philosophy.
- Sovereignty, Knowledge, Law
- Reaktorsicherheit für Leistungskernkraftwerke: Die Entwicklung im politischen und technischen Umfeld der Bundesrepublik Deutschland (German Edition)
- T. H. Green: Ethics, Metaphysics, and Political Philosophy
- Champions of a Free Society: Ideas of Capitalism's Philosophers and Economists
- Varieties of Anti-Fascism: Britain in the Inter-War Period
- Iran Facing Others: Identity Boundaries in a Historical Perspective
Additional resources for Interest Groups, Water Politics and Governance: The Case of the Lesotho Highlands Water Project (SpringerBriefs in Environmental Science)