By Roger Z. George,Robert D. Kline,Matthew M. Aid,Christopher M. Andrew,Michael R. Bromwich,James B. Bruce,Charles G. Cogan,Jack Davis,Yahya A. Dehqanzada,Michael B. Donley,Ann M. Florini,Randall M. Fort,Richard S. Friedman,John C. Gannon,Glenn W., Jr. Goodm
Read or Download Intelligence and the National Security Strategist: Enduring Issues and Challenges PDF
Similar government books
Legislation is a part of the method in which humans build their perspectives of the area. In fabric legislations, unusual pupil John Brigham specializes in the areas the place legislations and fabric existence intersect, and the way legislation creates and alters our social truth. Brigham appears to be like at an eclectic crew of our bodies and things—from maps and territories and developments in courthouse structure to a woman’s womb and a judge’s body—to make connections among the fabric and the criminal.
Country, Constitutionalism and Buddhism in Sri Lanka deals a brand new point of view on modern debates approximately Sinhalese Buddhist nationalism in Sri Lanka. during this booklet de Silva Wijeyeratne argues forcefully that ‘Sinhalese Buddhism’ within the interval ahead of its engagement with the British colonial country signified a comparatively unbounded (although from time to time boundary forming) set of practices that facilitated either the inclusion and exclusion of non-‘Buddhist’ recommendations and folks inside of a specific cosmological body.
The Oxford instruction manual of country and native govt is an historical venture. It encompasses a wide selection of essays that outline the real questions within the box, review the place we're in answering them, and set the path and phrases of discourse for destiny paintings. The instruction manual may have a considerable effect in defining the sector for years yet to come.
This booklet offers a pragmatic instruction manual for laws. Written through a staff of specialists, practitioners and students, it invitations nationwide associations to use its teachings within the context in their personal drafting manuals and legislation. research makes a speciality of normal rules and top perform in the context of the several structures of presidency in Europe.
- Politics of Preference: India, United States, and South Africa (Public Administration and Public Policy)
- Electoral Reform and National Security in Japan: From Pork to Foreign Policy
- State Structure, Policy Formation, and Economic Development in Southeast Asia: The Political Economy of Thailand and the Philippines (Routledge Studies in the Growth Economies of Asia)
- Advancing Quality of Life in a Turbulent World: 29 (Social Indicators Research Series)
- The Powers of the U.S. Congress: Where Constitutional Authority Begins and Ends: Where Constitutional Authority Begins and Ends
- The Institutional Effects of Executive Scandals
Extra resources for Intelligence and the National Security Strategist: Enduring Issues and Challenges