By William C. Dickison
From this contemporary and profusely illustrated booklet, the reader will study not only the fundamentals, that are amply reviewed, but additionally how plant anatomy is built-in with a wide selection of different disciplines, similar to plant breeding, forensic research, medication, meals technological know-how, wooden and fiber items, and the humanities. the writer provides the elemental recommendations and terminology of plant anatomy with a different emphasis on its value and purposes to different disciplines, and addresses the imperative function of anatomy by means of consolidating formerly scattered info right into a unmarried volume.
Integrative Plant Anatomy highlights the $64000 contribution made by means of learning anatomy to the options of a few current and destiny difficulties. It succeeds in integrating diversified parts of botany, in addition to the non-biological sciences, the humanities, and various different fields of human endeavor.
- Presents either the classical and sleek methods to the subject
- Teaches the significance of the topic to different disciplines corresponding to the nonbiological sciences, the humanities, and different fields of human endeavor
- Written and arranged to be important to scholars and teachers, but in addition to be available and attractive to a normal audience
- Bridges the distance among traditional textbooks and finished reference works
- Includes keywords and wide extra readings
- Richly illustrated with line drawings and photographs
Read or Download Integrative Plant Anatomy PDF
Similar archaeology books
This publication deals the single synthesis of early-period Marianas archaeology, marking the 1st human cost of distant Oceania approximately 1500 B. C. In those distant islands of the northwest Pacific Ocean, archaeological discoveries now can outline the oldest web site contexts, relationship, and artifacts of a Neolithic (late stone-age) humans.
The 2 works reprinted during this quantity symbolize the top of the occupation of 1 of the main outstanding American archaeologists of the early twentieth century, Clarence Bloomfield Moore. Moore's convinced Aboriginal continues to be of the Black Warrior River (1905) and Moundville Revisited (1907) introduced the Moundville website in Alabama to the eye of the scholarly international in dramatic type via providing a superb photographic show and specialist statement on its artifactual richness.
For the one-term path in human evolution, paleoanthropology, or fossil hominins taught on the junior/senior point in departments of anthropology or biology. This new version offers a entire assessment to the sector of paleoanthropology–the examine of human evolution by way of examining fossil continues to be.
The power to amass and shop quite a lot of items is a key characteristic of advanced societies in precedent days. garage suggestions replicate the wider financial and political association of a society and adjustments within the improvement of regulate mechanisms in either administrative and non-administrative—often kinship based—sectors.
- Ceramics of the Merv Oasis: Recycling the City (UCL Institute of Archaeology Publications)
- The Language and Iconography of Chinese Charms: Deciphering a Past Belief System
- A Breton Landscape: From The Romans To The Second Empire In Eastern Brittany
- The Prehistoric Peoples of Scotland: Volume 48 (Routledge Library Editions: Archaeology)
Additional info for Integrative Plant Anatomy