By Katsumi Inoue,Hayato Ohwada,Akihiro Yamamoto
This ebook constitutes the completely refereed post-conference court cases of the twenty fifth overseas convention on Inductive good judgment Programming, ILP 2015, held in Kyoto, Japan, in August 2015.
The 14 revised papers offered have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from forty four submissions. The papers specialise in issues corresponding to theories, algorithms, representations and languages, platforms and functions of ILP, and canopy all parts of studying in good judgment, relational studying, relational info mining, statistical relational studying, multi-relational facts mining, relational reinforcement studying, graph mining, connections with different studying paradigms, between others.
Read or Download Inductive Logic Programming: 25th International Conference, ILP 2015, Kyoto, Japan, August 20-22, 2015, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) PDF
Best logic books
This booklet collects one of the most attention-grabbing fresh writings which are tackling, from a variety of issues of view, the matter of giving an accounting of the character, goal, and justification of actual mathematical practice–mathematics as really performed via genuine stay mathematicians. what's the nature of the items being studied?
This publication describes a application of analysis in computable constitution idea. The aim is to discover definability stipulations similar to bounds on complexity which persist below isomorphism. the consequences practice to established sorts of buildings (groups, fields, vector areas, linear orderings Boolean algebras, Abelian p-groups, types of arithmetic).
This quantity presents a discussion board which highlights new achievements and overviews of modern advancements of the thriving good judgment teams within the Asia-Pacific area. It includes papers by way of prime logicians and in addition a few contributions in desktop technology logics and philosophic logics.
The recent version of this vintage textbook, creation to Mathematical good judgment, 6th variation explores the significant themes of mathematical common sense. It covers propositional common sense, first-order common sense, first-order quantity idea, axiomatic set concept, and the speculation of computability. The textual content additionally discusses the foremost result of Gödel, Church, Kleene, Rosser, and Turing.
- Logic Programming and Nonmonotonic Reasoning: 14th International Conference, LPNMR 2017, Espoo, Finland, July 3-6, 2017, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- New Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence: JSAI-isAI 2015 Workshops, LENLS, JURISIN, AAA, HAT-MASH, TSDAA, ASD-HR, and SKL, Kanagawa, Japan, November 16-18, ... Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Algorithmic Language and Program Development (Monographs in Computer Science)
- Constructive Commutative Algebra: Projective Modules Over Polynomial Rings and Dynamical Gröbner Bases (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- Knowledge Engineering and Knowledge Management: EKAW 2016 Satellite Events, EKM and Drift-an-LOD, Bologna, Italy, November 19–23, 2016, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
Additional resources for Inductive Logic Programming: 25th International Conference, ILP 2015, Kyoto, Japan, August 20-22, 2015, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)