By Jeff MacSwan
Read Online or Download Grammatical Theory and Bilingual Codeswitching (MIT Press) PDF
Similar linguistics books
Ken and Yetta Goodman’s specialist paintings has been a lifelong collaboration, trained via shared philosophical strands. An overarching objective has been to supply entry for all little ones to literacy and studying and to notify and increase educating and studying. each one is also famous for particular parts of concentration and is understood for specific techniques.
A De Gruyter name
This e-book bargains an creation for Translation experiences (TS) students to serious Translation reviews (CTS), a cultural-studies method of the examine of translation spearheaded through Sakai Naoki and Lydia H. Liu, with an implicit concentrate on translation as a social perform formed by means of strength family members in society.
This quantity demystifies the systems and functional makes use of of Grounded conception, a well-established study method used all over the world at the present time through social scientists, academics, and qualitative researchers. meant for graduate scholars, supervisors, and researchers, it offers readers with the instruments for knowing, justifying, and disseminating new theoretical insights for the utilized Linguistics group and past.
- The Pushing-Hands of Translation and its Theory: In memoriam Martha Cheung, 1953-2013 (Routledge Advances in Translation and Interpreting Studies)
- User-Centered Translation (Translation Practices Explained)
- Strength Relations in Phonology (Studies in Generative Grammar [SGG])
- The Phonology of Tone and Intonation (Research Surveys in Linguistics)
- Neurolinguistic and Psycholinguistic Perspectives on SLA (Second Language Acquisition)
Extra info for Grammatical Theory and Bilingual Codeswitching (MIT Press)