By P.L. Antonelli,T.J. Zastawniak
Read or Download Fundamentals of Finslerian Diffusion with Applications (Fundamental Theories of Physics) PDF
Best geometry & topology books
This is often the second one of a two-volume textbook that offers a really readable and energetic presentation of huge elements of geometry within the classical experience. for every subject the writer provides a theorem that's esthetically enjoyable and simply said, even though the facts should be fairly difficult and hid. another powerful trait of the booklet is that it presents a entire and unified reference resource for the sphere of geometry within the complete breadth of its subfields and ramifications.
This ebook introduces readers to the dwelling subject matters of Riemannian Geometry and info the most effects recognized so far. the consequences are said with out targeted proofs however the major rules concerned are defined, affording the reader a sweeping panoramic view of virtually everything of the sector. From the reports "The publication has intrinsic price for a pupil in addition to for an skilled geometer.
The current book includes a particular choice of learn and evaluation articles on deformations of floor singularities, that prepare function an introductory survey of effects and strategies of the idea, in addition to open difficulties and examples. The objective is to gather fabric that may aid mathematicians already operating or wishing to paintings during this quarter to deepen their perception and do away with the technical obstacles during this studying approach.
Meant for a 365 days direction, this article is newly up to date for Kindle and serves as a unmarried resource, introducing readers to the real thoughts and theorems, whereas additionally containing sufficient historical past on complex subject matters to entice these scholars wishing to specialise in Riemannian geometry. this is often one of many few Works to mix either the geometric components of Riemannian geometry and the analytic elements of the speculation.
- Thermodynamic Formalism and Applications to Dimension Theory: 294 (Progress in Mathematics)
- Real and Complex Singularities (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- The Cube-A Window to Convex and Discrete Geometry (Cambridge Tracts in Mathematics)
- Geometric Inequalities: Methods of Proving (Problem Books in Mathematics)
- GOLDEN NON-EUCLIDEAN GEOMETRY, THE: HILBERT'S FOURTH PROBLEM, "GOLDEN" DYNAMICAL SYSTEMS, AND THE FINE-STRUCTURE CONSTANT (Series on Analysis, Applications and Computation)
- A New Direction in Mathematics for Materials Science (SpringerBriefs in the Mathematics of Materials)
Extra resources for Fundamentals of Finslerian Diffusion with Applications (Fundamental Theories of Physics)