By R. Hjorth
Read or Download Equality in International Society: A Reappraisal (Global Ethics) PDF
Similar international business & finance books
This booklet attracts jointly key concerns as a result of the area alternate Organisation's deliberate 'Millennium around' and the wish that it'll result in freer alternate as we start this new century.
Britian and Japan within the modern international offers updated analyses of those nations by way of economics, politics, defense and id at the worldwide, nearby, subnational and civic degrees. The booklet strikes past an research of state-to-state family among Britain and Japan by means of studying the function of civil society within the dating and studying the best way the 2 nations care for universal matters, equivalent to the 'special courting' either retain with the united states; the connection with the continents that either one of those island international locations border; the query of the measure of decentralization to permit inside their contested borders.
Lives in danger demonstrates how and why seafarers are a weak personnel. It argues they're made so by way of the organization and constitution in their employment; the prioritisation of revenue over safeguard through the actors that interact and regulate their labour; the boundaries of enforcement of the regulatory framework that's in position to guard them; and via their weak spot as collective actors with regards to capital.
Within the totally up to date 6th version of knowing worldwide Cultures: Metaphorical trips via 34 countries, Clusters of countries, Continents, and variety, authors Martin J. Gannon and Rajnandini Pillai current the cultural metaphor as a style for knowing the cultural mindsets of person international locations, clusters of countries, continents, and variety in each one kingdom.
- International Business: Strategy and the Multinational Company
- China’s New Role in the World Economy (PAFTAD (Pacific Trade and Development Conference Series))
- Need for Change: Towards the New International Economic Order
- Encyclopedia of World Trade: From Ancient Times to the Present: From Ancient Times to the Present: 4
- Foreign Direct Investment and Human Development: The Law and Economics of International Investment Agreements (Routledge Research in International Economic Law)
Additional resources for Equality in International Society: A Reappraisal (Global Ethics)