By Slobodanka Dimova,Anna Kristina Hultgren,Christian Jensen
This quantity presents a centred account of English Medium guideline (EMI) in eu larger schooling, contemplating problems with ideologies, rules, and practices. this can be a necessary booklet for lecturers, scholars, coverage makers, and educators without delay or not directly implicated within the internationalization of eu greater education.
Read or Download English-Medium Instruction in European Higher Education: English in Europe, Volume 3 (Language and Social Life) PDF
Best linguistics books
Ken and Yetta Goodman’s expert paintings has been a lifelong collaboration, proficient by means of shared philosophical strands. An overarching aim has been to supply entry for all young ones to literacy and studying and to notify and increase instructing and studying. each one is also famous for particular parts of concentration and is understood for specific suggestions.
A De Gruyter name
This e-book bargains an advent for Translation reports (TS) students to serious Translation stories (CTS), a cultural-studies method of the learn of translation spearheaded through Sakai Naoki and Lydia H. Liu, with an implicit concentrate on translation as a social perform formed via energy relatives in society.
This quantity demystifies the approaches and sensible makes use of of Grounded thought, a well-established examine method used all over the world this present day via social scientists, academics, and qualitative researchers. meant for graduate scholars, supervisors, and researchers, it presents readers with the instruments for knowing, justifying, and disseminating new theoretical insights for the utilized Linguistics neighborhood and past.
- Collaborative Translation: From the Renaissance to the Digital Age (Bloomsbury Advances in Translation)
- Adam Smith's System of Liberty, Wealth, and Virtue: The Moral and Political Foundations of The Wealth of Nations: The Moral and Political Foundations of the "Wealth of Nations"
- Occupying Niches: Interculturality, Cross-culturality and Aculturality in Academic Research (Second Language Learning and Teaching)
- The Roman Noir in Post-War French Culture: Dark Fictions (Oxford Studies in Modern European Culture)
- Becoming a Language Teacher: A Practical Guide to Second Language Learning and Teaching
Additional info for English-Medium Instruction in European Higher Education: English in Europe, Volume 3 (Language and Social Life)