By Philipp Strazny
Read Online or Download Encyclopedia of Linguistics PDF
Best linguistics books
Ken and Yetta Goodman’s expert paintings has been a lifelong collaboration, trained by means of shared philosophical strands. An overarching target has been to supply entry for all kids to literacy and studying and to notify and increase instructing and studying. every one is also well-known for particular components of concentration and is understood for specific suggestions.
A De Gruyter name
This publication deals an creation for Translation experiences (TS) students to serious Translation stories (CTS), a cultural-studies method of the learn of translation spearheaded via Sakai Naoki and Lydia H. Liu, with an implicit concentrate on translation as a social perform formed through energy family members in society.
This quantity demystifies the tactics and useful makes use of of Grounded conception, a well-established study technique used around the globe this day by way of social scientists, lecturers, and qualitative researchers. meant for graduate scholars, supervisors, and researchers, it offers readers with the instruments for figuring out, justifying, and disseminating new theoretical insights for the utilized Linguistics neighborhood and past.
- Swearing: A Cross-Cultural Linguistic Study
- Investigating Language Attitudes: Social Meanings of Dialect, Ethnicity and Performance
- Minimalist Inquiries into Child and Adult Language Acquisition: Case Studies across Portuguese (Studies on Language Acquisition [SOLA])
- Quantitative Research Methods for Linguists: a questions and answers approach for students
- The Basque Language in the Digital Age (White Paper Series)
Additional resources for Encyclopedia of Linguistics