By F. Roesch,Felix Rösch
Read or Download Émigré Scholars and the Genesis of International Relations: A European Discipline in America? (Palgrave Studies in International Relations) PDF
Similar political philosophy books
This booklet demonstrates that the USA, even if we adore it or no longer, is a theolegal kingdom - a democracy that concurrently promises voters the best to loose expression of trust whereas combating the institution of a kingdom religion.
This ebook explores the associative tasks we owe to our youngsters, mom and dad, buddies, colleagues, affiliates and compatriots and defends a singular account which justifies such tasks throughout the recognition of values which are produced in those different types of social relationships. Seglow engages with a number of key modern debates together with parental rights over children’s schooling, the burdens of eldercare, permissible partiality to neighbors, and worldwide justice as opposed to compatriot tasks.
This edited quantity addresses the demanding situations and possibilities dealing with NATO post-2014, employing an unique method of process that may produce clean insights into this sizzling subject in the overseas defense community.
Dophilosophers have a accountability to their society that's specific from theirresponsibility to it as voters? This edited quantity explores either what sort ofcontribution philosophy could make and what form of reasoning is acceptable whenaddressing public concerns now. those questions are posed through leadinginternational students operating within the fields of ethical and political philosophy.
- Responsibility and Control: A Theory of Moral Responsibility (Cambridge Studies in Philosophy and Law)
- Richard Ned Lebow: A Pioneer in International Relations Theory, History, Political Philosophy and Psychology (Pioneers in Arts, Humanities, Science, Engineering, Practice)
- Lenin's Electoral Strategy from Marx and Engels through the Revolution of 1905: The Ballot, the Streets—or Both
- Political Neutrality: A Re-evaluation
- Negativity and Democracy: Marxism and the Critical Theory Tradition (Routledge Advances in Democratic Theory)
Additional info for Émigré Scholars and the Genesis of International Relations: A European Discipline in America? (Palgrave Studies in International Relations)