By Kwek Ping Yong
Due diligence is important to any company deal, and, fortunately, due diligence learn has come some distance through the years. What was once a bulky, time-consuming approach has been standardized and systemized with as a rule permitted auditing frameworks and instruments, comparable to the all-important auditing "checklists." but if it involves doing due diligence in China, with its opaque regulatory approach and byzantine accounting criteria, all bets are off. during this e-book an stated professional within the box takes you past the checklists to arm you with China-specific due diligence options, instruments and methods that transcend what's ordinarily a part of the process.
- Gives a close account of why traditional frameworks utilized in the west easily do not paintings in China
- Provides first-hand debts in accordance with the author's years of expertise as a personal fairness specialist doing bargains in China
- Reviews, in-depth, the original changes among agencies and companies in China and people within the West and their implications for the due diligence process
- Uses a number of case reviews to lead the reader via a complete due diligence strategy for an organization in China
Read or Download Due Diligence in China: Beyond the Checklists (Wiley Corporate F&A) PDF
Best international business & finance books
This ebook attracts jointly key matters caused by the realm alternate Organisation's deliberate 'Millennium around' and the wish that it'll bring about freer exchange as we commence this new century.
Britian and Japan within the modern global presents updated analyses of those nations by way of economics, politics, protection and identification at the worldwide, neighborhood, subnational and civic degrees. The ebook strikes past an research of state-to-state family among Britain and Japan by way of interpreting the function of civil society within the courting and examining the way in which the 2 international locations take care of universal concerns, resembling the 'special courting' either keep with the USA; the connection with the continents that either one of those island international locations border; the query of the measure of decentralization to permit inside of their contested borders.
Lives in danger demonstrates how and why seafarers are a susceptible personnel. It argues they're made so by means of the enterprise and constitution in their employment; the prioritisation of revenue over protection via the actors that have interaction and regulate their labour; the bounds of enforcement of the regulatory framework that's in position to guard them; and through their weak spot as collective actors when it comes to capital.
Within the totally up-to-date 6th version of figuring out worldwide Cultures: Metaphorical trips via 34 countries, Clusters of countries, Continents, and variety, authors Martin J. Gannon and Rajnandini Pillai current the cultural metaphor as a mode for figuring out the cultural mindsets of person international locations, clusters of countries, continents, and variety in each one kingdom.
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Local Community in Asia (Routledge International Business in Asia)
- Laws and Regulations in Global Financial Markets
- The Asset Protection Handbook
- International Corporate Governance: 18 (Advances in Financial Economics)
- The Political Economy of Regional Cooperation in the Middle East (Routledge Advances in International Relations and Global Politics)
- International Aid: The Flow of Public Resources from Rich to Poor Countries
Extra info for Due Diligence in China: Beyond the Checklists (Wiley Corporate F&A)