By Sarah K. C. Mauldin
This whole how-to guidebook will give you the instruments and thought you should use infographics and knowledge visualization thoughts on your library to knock your audience’s socks off as you inform your tale in a visible structure that may be ate up and understood at a look.
You will learn the way to:
- use the instruments you have already got to create an easy infographic;
- create a library providers infographic utilizing Piktochart;
- create tutorial infographics with Easel.ly;
- create interactive timelines; mindmap your brainstorming meetings;
- create library flowcharts and diagrams utilizing Creately;
- create interactive maps with imported facts; and
- create complicated information visualizations.
Read Online or Download Data Visualizations and Infographics (Library Technology Essentials) PDF
Similar library & information science books
"Transforming info Literacy courses: Intersecting Frontiers of Self, Library tradition, and Campus Community," # sixty four within the ACRL courses in Librarianship sequence, brings jointly a wide array of concerns and subject matters that educational guide librarians needs to deal with together with the highbrow, mental, cultural, definitional and structural concerns which are found in larger schooling environments.
This e-book brings jointly chapters that current quite a number chapters concerning the developments in schooling and study within the box of library and knowledge technology (LIS) within the Asia-Oceania zone of the area. Why a e-book approximately LIS within the Asia-Oceania zone? One key cause of a publication at the subject is the large development of the sphere by way of scholars and faculties fairly in Asia.
Library assortment administration is a crucial a part of any library’s operations. creating a assortment count number takes a holistic examine library assortment administration, connecting assortment administration actions and departments, and instructs on find out how to assemble and examine information from each one aspect in a collection’s lifecycle.
Video games can appear to do the very unlikely: succeed in buyers and force site visitors to initiatives and companies. yet how can libraries use gamification and video game parts to enhance guideline and outreach, or to inspire using specific parts and companies? during this advisor, readers will find out about how one can constitution online game actions so that it will top succeed in their buyers.
- Library Management Tips that Work
- The Library's Role in Supporting Financial Literacy for Patrons
- Strategic Marketing in Library and Information Science
- The Academic Librarian as Blended Professional: Reassessing and Redefining the Role
- Creating the High-Functioning Library Space: Expert Advice from Librarians, Architects, and Designers
- Investigator's Guide to Steganography
Extra info for Data Visualizations and Infographics (Library Technology Essentials)