By Barbara Hooper,Olivier Kramsch
This ebook utilises a variety of views and a variety of chosen case stories to check modes of governance rising around the countryside borders of Europe. it's going to curiosity scholars and researchers of eu Union borders.
Read or Download Cross-Border Governance in the European Union (Routledge Research in Transnationalism) PDF
Best ideologies books
Within the overdue 19th century, the U.S. underwent an exceptionally swift commercial growth that moved the kingdom into front ranks of the realm financial system. even as, the state maintained democratic associations because the basic technique of allocating political places of work and gear. the mix of strong democratic associations and swift industrialization is unusual and this booklet explains how improvement and democracy coexisted within the usa in the course of industrialization.
Over the past thirty years, China has been reforming its financial system at breakneck velocity. even though a surge in nationalism is threatening China's kin with its neighbours and its upward thrust to nearby management. This ebook addresses quite a lot of elements influencing the improvement of China's version and its impact at the remainder of the realm.
In crimson Alert: Marxist techniques to technological know-how Fiction Cinema, editors Ewa Mazierska and Alfredo Suppia argue that Marxist philosophy, technology fiction, and movie percentage vital connections bearing on imaginings of the long run. participants examine topics throughout a large choice of movies, together with many overseas co-productions to discover individualism as opposed to collectivism, technological hindrances to trip via time and area, the buildup of capital and colonization, struggles of oppressed teams, the hazards of fake ideologies, and the extension of the concept that of work as a result of technological advances.
Conceived in Liberty is a cultural, sociological and geopolitical evaluate of the uniquely American proposal that the rustic and its everyone is "exceptional. " whereas all international locations have their very own patriotic commitments, no people have outwardly declared their strength as vigorously as have americans, in particular because global warfare II.
- Putinism: The Slow Rise of a Radical Right Regime in Russia
- Mobilizing the Home Front: War Bonds And Domestic Propaganda (Presidential Rhetoric and Political Communication)
- EMU and Political Science: What Have We Learned? (Journal of European Public Policy Special Issues as Books)
- Critical Urban Theory, Common Property, and “the Political”: Desire and Drive in the City (Routledge Innovations in Political Theory)
- Revolutionizing Economic and Democratic Systems: Reinventing the Third Way (Palgrave Studies in Democracy, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship for Growth)
- Defense for Marx: A New Interpretation of Marxist Philosophy
Additional info for Cross-Border Governance in the European Union (Routledge Research in Transnationalism)