By Mari C. Jones,Damien Mooney
Read or Download Creating Orthographies for Endangered Languages PDF
Similar linguistics books
Ken and Yetta Goodman’s expert paintings has been a lifelong collaboration, expert via shared philosophical strands. An overarching target has been to supply entry for all young ones to literacy and studying and to notify and enhance instructing and studying. every one is also famous for particular parts of concentration and is understood for specific suggestions.
A De Gruyter identify
This e-book deals an advent for Translation reports (TS) students to severe Translation reports (CTS), a cultural-studies method of the research of translation spearheaded through Sakai Naoki and Lydia H. Liu, with an implicit concentrate on translation as a social perform formed by means of energy family in society.
This quantity demystifies the methods and functional makes use of of Grounded thought, a well-established examine technique used around the globe this day through social scientists, lecturers, and qualitative researchers. meant for graduate scholars, supervisors, and researchers, it presents readers with the instruments for figuring out, justifying, and disseminating new theoretical insights for the utilized Linguistics group and past.
- Translation: Theory and Practice: A Historical Reader
- Discourse Analysis and Media Attitudes
- Corpus Methodologies Explained: An empirical approach to translation studies (Routledge-WIAS Interdisciplinary Studies)
- Contemporary Computer-Assisted Language Learning (Contemporary Studies in Linguistics)
- What is Poetry?: Language and Memory in the Poems of the World
Extra resources for Creating Orthographies for Endangered Languages