By Lisa M. Lavoie
Read or Download Consonant Strength: Phonological Patterns and Phonetic Manifestations (Outstanding Dissertations in Linguistics) PDF
Best linguistics books
Ken and Yetta Goodman’s expert paintings has been a lifelong collaboration, knowledgeable via shared philosophical strands. An overarching aim has been to supply entry for all kids to literacy and studying and to notify and enhance educating and studying. every one is also well-known for particular parts of concentration and is understood for specific techniques.
A De Gruyter identify
This ebook bargains an creation for Translation experiences (TS) students to severe Translation stories (CTS), a cultural-studies method of the learn of translation spearheaded by way of Sakai Naoki and Lydia H. Liu, with an implicit specialise in translation as a social perform formed by way of energy kinfolk in society.
This quantity demystifies the techniques and useful makes use of of Grounded concept, a well-established study method used around the globe this day by way of social scientists, lecturers, and qualitative researchers. meant for graduate scholars, supervisors, and researchers, it offers readers with the instruments for figuring out, justifying, and disseminating new theoretical insights for the utilized Linguistics neighborhood and past.
- Toward Logical Form: An Exploration of the Role of Syntax in Semantics (Outstanding Dissertations in Linguistics)
- The Sounds of Language: An Introduction to Phonetics (Learning about Language)
- Text Types and the History of English (Trends in Linguistics. Studies and Monographs [TiLSM])
- Ontolinguistics: How Ontological Status Shapes the Linguistic Coding of Concepts (Trends in Linguistics. Studies and Monographs [TiLSM])
- Discourse Analysis as Theory and Method
Extra resources for Consonant Strength: Phonological Patterns and Phonetic Manifestations (Outstanding Dissertations in Linguistics)