By Nikolas K. Gvosdev
Read or Download Communitarian Foreign Policy: Amitai Etzioni's Vision PDF
Similar government books
Legislation is a part of the method in which humans build their perspectives of the area. In fabric legislations, special pupil John Brigham specializes in the areas the place legislations and fabric lifestyles intersect, and the way legislations creates and alters our social fact. Brigham appears to be like at an eclectic crew of our bodies and things—from maps and territories and traits in courthouse structure to a woman’s womb and a judge’s body—to make connections among the cloth and the felony.
Country, Constitutionalism and Buddhism in Sri Lanka bargains a brand new standpoint on modern debates approximately Sinhalese Buddhist nationalism in Sri Lanka. during this booklet de Silva Wijeyeratne argues forcefully that ‘Sinhalese Buddhism’ within the interval ahead of its engagement with the British colonial kingdom signified a comparatively unbounded (although every now and then boundary forming) set of practices that facilitated either the inclusion and exclusion of non-‘Buddhist’ thoughts and other people inside of a specific cosmological body.
The Oxford guide of nation and native govt is an historical project. It features a wide variety of essays that outline the real questions within the box, evaluation the place we're in answering them, and set the path and phrases of discourse for destiny paintings. The instruction manual can have a considerable effect in defining the sphere for future years.
This booklet presents a realistic guide for laws. Written by way of a workforce of specialists, practitioners and students, it invitations nationwide associations to use its teachings within the context in their personal drafting manuals and legislation. research makes a speciality of normal ideas and most sensible perform in the context of the several structures of presidency in Europe.
- American Political Parties Under Pressure: Strategic Adaptations for a Changing Electorate
- Legislatures of Small States: A Comparative Study (Library of Legislative Studies)
- Legislative, Executive, and Judicial Governance in Federal Countries: Volume 3 (Global Dialogue on Federalism Series)
- Cultural Overstretch?: Differences Between Old and New Member States of the EU and Turkey (Studies in European Sociology)
- The Condition of States: Volume 8 (Routledge Library Editions: International Relations)
- Dynamics of Local Governance in China During the Reform Era (Challenges Facing Chinese Political Development)
Additional resources for Communitarian Foreign Policy: Amitai Etzioni's Vision