By Otfried Siegmann,Ulrich Neumann
By Christopher Chase,Kaitlyn Lutz,Erica McKenzie,Ahmed Tibary
Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary seek advice: Ruminant, moment version keeps practitioners thoroughly present with the most recent in sickness administration for ruminants and camelids.
- Updates the 1st all-in-one ruminant source designed particularly for speedy info retrieval
- Provides identically formatted subject matters for simple looking out via alphabetical directory or through self-discipline, with every one subject indicating the species affected
- Offers quickly entry to the amassed knowledge of enormous quantities of veterinary experts
- Adds greater than a hundred new issues, with major revisions to present topics
- Includes entry to a spouse site with extra subject matters, customer schooling handouts, and figures
By Stephen May,C. Wayne Mcllwraith
This publication covers quite a lot of orthopedic and rheumatological difficulties encountered in equine veterinary perform and is precious to pros in perform in addition to veterinary and equine scholars. The situations are prepared randomly, simply as they'd be in lifestyles, and the self-assessment structure is used to permit the reader to envision every one case because it is gifted. an excellent variety of colour illustrations and imaging recommendations, together with radiography, ultrasonography, nuclear scintigraphy and arthroscopy are used to give and punctiliously clarify every one case.
By Stephen W. Barthold,Stephen M. Griffey,Dean H. Percy
• the traditional reference at the pathogenesis and cardinal diagnostic positive aspects of ailments of mice, rats, hamsters, gerbils, guinea pigs, and rabbits
• extended insurance of rabbit illness, general anatomic positive aspects, and biology
• Over 450 colour pictures illustrating gross and microscopic pathology
• spouse site supplying pictures from the textual content in PowerPoint
By Joann Colville,David Berryhill
- Clear, concise insurance is helping you reply speedy whilst awarded with ailments which can almost certainly unfold among sufferers, consumers, and employees within the veterinary clinic.
- Each disorder access starts off with a chart of its power morbidity (the fee of occurrence of a disorder) and mortality (death rate), supplying you with at-a-glance entry to the opportunity of contracting the illness and the severity of the disorder if contracted.
- Clinically proper insurance comprises details at the etiology (bacterial, viral, parasitic, etc.), most typical nonhuman hosts, transmission modes, process the ailment, scientific indicators in animals and people, diagnostic checks, prevention, and normal advice.
- Essential info on fighting the unfold of sickness is helping you train consumers approximately the best way to shield themselves and their animals from zoonoses.
- Coverage of ailments comparable to mad cow ailment, West Nile virus, rabies, and anthrax, prepares you to reply to consumer questions on ailments which are within the public eye.
By Cathy Johnson-Delaney
Ferrets have gotten more and more renowned as pets, rivalling rabbits because the 3rd so much favoured household puppy after canine and cats. Ferret medication and surgical procedure discusses the veterinary facets of this fabulous little creature.
The e-book covers ferret medication and customary surgical procedures, delivering a complete reference for the veterinary practitioner. every one bankruptcy of issues is designed to be inclusive and contains go references to different chapters all through in addition to a few highlights of anatomy and body structure as a review.
The layout permits quick access to details delivering solutions to difficulties that come up in perform. completely illustrated with top of the range images and line drawings, the ebook is designed to supply quickly, concise info of instant use to the practitioner.
By Otto M. Radostits,Clive C. Gay,Kenneth W. Hinchcliff,Peter D. Constable
- Includes vital info necessary to any large-animal veterinarian, specifically these operating with horses, farm animals, sheep, pigs, or goats.
- User-friendly structure permits the reader to speedy soak up key information.
- Quick review/synopsis sections for complicated ailments make very important details effortless to find.
- Features content material on significant illnesses of all international locations, together with overseas animal and rising diseases.
- Completely revised chapters replicate the knowledge from present literature.
- New chapters deal with illnesses linked to prions and determine very important rising diseases.
- A new major writer who's a well-known authority on inner medication of ruminant species with vast medical adventure and clinical guides brings his services to this crucial reference.
- Includes content material from contributing authors who're overseas professionals on pig ailments, toxicological sickness in animals, and ailments linked to artropod parasites.
- Several new illustrations and sonograms offer up to date visible aids for larger understanding.
By Stefanie Peters,Hans-Joachim Koch
Entscheidend ist insbesondere das Verteilungsmuster der Veränderungen. Genau hier setzt dieser einzigartige Atlas an:
- Lokalisation Ohrspitze? Auf einen Blick finden Sie alle Differenzialdiagnosen, die hier auftreten. Zahlreiche Abbildungen illustrieren jedes Krankheitsbild. Und zwar nicht nur die typischen Veränderungen, sondern auch hochgradige Sekundärinfektionen.
- Sind weitere Stellen betroffen? Finden sich z. B. zusätzlich zur Ohrspitze Veränderungen an Knochenvorsprüngen, dann ist neben der Sarcoptesräude z. B. auch die Familiäre Dermatomyositis eine wichtige Differenzialdiagnose.
- Verdachtsdiagnose steht! Im zweiten Teil des Buches finden Sie zu jeder Hauterkrankung deren Ätiologie, weiterführende Diagnostik, Differenzialdiagnosen und Therapie.
By Peter R. Cheeke
By Catherine R. Coates