By John R. Griffiths,Richard D. Unwin
- Covers all significant ameliorations, together with phosphorylation, glycosylation, acetylation, ubiquitination, sulfonation and and glycation
- Discussion of the chemistry at the back of every one amendment, besides key equipment and references
- Contributions from many of the top researchers within the field
- A priceless reference resource for all laboratories project proteomics, mass spectrometry and post-translational amendment research
Read Online or Download Analysis of Protein Post-Translational Modifications by Mass Spectrometry (Wiley Series on Mass Spectrometry) PDF
Similar statics books
Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) is an analytical software utilized by chemists and physicists to check the constitution and dynamics of molecules. in recent times, no different process has grown to such significance as NMR spectroscopy. it's utilized in all branches of technology the place special structural selection is needed and the place the character of interactions and reactions in resolution is being studied.
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) spectroscopy, a actual phenomenon dependent upon the magnetic homes of convinced atomic nuclei, has came upon a variety of purposes in lifestyles sciences over fresh many years. The dramatic advances in NMR ideas have resulted in corresponding advances within the skill of NMR to review constitution, dynamics and interactions of organic macromolecules in resolution below on the subject of physiological stipulations.
This booklet outlines, with the aid of a number of particular examples, the real function performed through absorption spectroscopy within the research of deep-level facilities brought in semiconductors and insulators like diamond, silicon, germanium and gallium arsenide by way of high-energy irradiation, residual impurities, and defects produced in the course of crystal progress.
The second overseas Multidisciplinary Microscopy and Microanalysis Congress & Exhibition (InterM 2014) used to be hung on 16–19 October 2014 in Oludeniz, Fethiye/ Mugla, Turkey. the purpose of the congress was once to collect scientists from a variety of branches and talk about the newest advancements within the box of microscopy.
- Handbook of LC-MS Bioanalysis: Best Practices, Experimental Protocols, and Regulations
- Applications of Mass Spectrometry in Microbiology: From Strain Characterization to Rapid Screening for Antibiotic Resistance
- Environmental Photochemistry Part III (The Handbook of Environmental Chemistry)
- Regelungstechnik 2: Mehrgrößensysteme, Digitale Regelung (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition)
- High Power Laser-Matter Interaction (Springer Tracts in Modern Physics)
- NMR Spectroscopy of Polymers (Springer Laboratory)
Extra info for Analysis of Protein Post-Translational Modifications by Mass Spectrometry (Wiley Series on Mass Spectrometry)