By Bruce C. Donaldson
Read Online or Download A Grammar of Afrikaans (Mouton Grammar Library [MGL]) PDF
Best linguistics books
Ken and Yetta Goodman’s expert paintings has been a lifelong collaboration, proficient by way of shared philosophical strands. An overarching objective has been to supply entry for all teenagers to literacy and studying and to notify and increase instructing and studying. each one is also well-known for particular components of concentration and is understood for specific suggestions.
A De Gruyter identify
This booklet bargains an advent for Translation stories (TS) students to serious Translation reports (CTS), a cultural-studies method of the learn of translation spearheaded by means of Sakai Naoki and Lydia H. Liu, with an implicit specialise in translation as a social perform formed by way of strength kin in society.
This quantity demystifies the techniques and functional makes use of of Grounded idea, a well-established examine method used all over the world this present day via social scientists, academics, and qualitative researchers. meant for graduate scholars, supervisors, and researchers, it presents readers with the instruments for figuring out, justifying, and disseminating new theoretical insights for the utilized Linguistics neighborhood and past.
- Negation in Ancient Egyptian (The Mouton Companions to Ancient Egyptian)
- Hock, Hans Henrich: The World of Linguistics: The Languages and Linguistics of Europe: Volume 1 1
- Neurolinguistics: An Introduction to Spoken Language Processing and its Disorders (Cambridge Textbooks in Linguistics)
- Cross-linguistic Variation in Sentence Processing: Evidence from R C Attachment Preferences in Greek: 36 (Studies in Theoretical Psycholinguistics)
- Multiple Perspectives on Interaction: Second Language Research in Honor of Susan M. Gass
- Semantics and Pragmatics of False Friends (Routledge Studies in Linguistics)
Additional info for A Grammar of Afrikaans (Mouton Grammar Library [MGL])