By Mark E. Limes
Read or Download 129 Xe Relaxation and Rabi Oscillations (Springer Theses) PDF
Best statics books
Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) is an analytical software utilized by chemists and physicists to review the constitution and dynamics of molecules. lately, no different method has grown to such significance as NMR spectroscopy. it really is utilized in all branches of technological know-how the place distinctive structural selection is needed and the place the character of interactions and reactions in resolution is being studied.
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) spectroscopy, a actual phenomenon dependent upon the magnetic houses of yes atomic nuclei, has chanced on a variety of purposes in existence sciences over fresh many years. The dramatic advances in NMR ideas have resulted in corresponding advances within the skill of NMR to review constitution, dynamics and interactions of organic macromolecules in answer less than with reference to physiological stipulations.
This e-book outlines, with assistance from a number of particular examples, the $64000 function performed through absorption spectroscopy within the research of deep-level facilities brought in semiconductors and insulators like diamond, silicon, germanium and gallium arsenide by means of high-energy irradiation, residual impurities, and defects produced in the course of crystal development.
The second overseas Multidisciplinary Microscopy and Microanalysis Congress & Exhibition (InterM 2014) used to be hung on 16–19 October 2014 in Oludeniz, Fethiye/ Mugla, Turkey. the purpose of the congress used to be to assemble scientists from numerous branches and talk about the most recent advancements within the box of microscopy.
- Mass Spectrometry: Principles and Applications
- Introduction to XAFS: A Practical Guide to X-ray Absorption Fine Structure Spectroscopy
- Structural Characterization Techniques: Advances and Applications in Clean Energy
- Fundamentals of Solid State Engineering
- Theoretical Concepts of X-Ray Nanoscale Analysis: Theory and Applications: 183 (Springer Series in Materials Science)
- UV-VIS and Photoluminescence Spectroscopy for Nanomaterials Characterization
Additional info for 129 Xe Relaxation and Rabi Oscillations (Springer Theses)